If you would like to become a member of the "Mile High Club," but are frankly not quite sure what is required of you to earn that coveted status, then I suggest you execute the following:
1. Call your local travel agent and book a flight to wherever, it doesn't matter. Hint: you'll have a better chance if it's a red-eye.
2. Get to the gate early and seek out a cute solo traveler (like yourself) that looks like they left their inhibitions back at home, where they belong.
3. Be ready to negotiate your seat assignment for one closer to your unsuspecting passenger. Hint: don't offer your blanket and pillows, because you'll need them, ok!
4. Wait for the movie to start before you start your own movie (if you know what I mean). You don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure aboard an airline. Trust me.
5. Before you start your aerial pleasures, make sure you are at least 5,280ft AGL (a mile high above the earth), just to make it official.
6. And of course, don't forget to share this intimate experience with us at MileHighClub.com through our Tales of the Mile High Club section. Good Luck, and we hope you enjoy your flight!