Monday, November 14, 2011

NYPD Officer: "Go back to Israel, or where ever the f*** you're from."




Eyewitness News has given the NYPD more than 24 hours to comment on this incident, and they have yet to respond to our repeated requests for information.

The teens say not only did the officer make hateful comments; he threatened to elbow an 18-year-old girl in the mouth.

"They imply more violence, they say it hasn't even started yet," the teen said.

The 17-year-old was arrested for disorderly conduct.

The charges were later dropped.

Instead, he says it was the cop who arrested him whose conduct was out of order.

"At the beginning of the recording, it starts with the officer saying, 'I'm going to put my elbow in your mouth'. What was that about?" Eyewitness News reporter Darla Miles asked.

"Our female friend had sorted of been freaking out, and she was saying, 'What you're doing is not right. You're a cop. You're supposed to be helping us', and he says, 'Shut up before my elbow enters your mouth,'" the teen said.
This happened back in June when three teens, two guys and a girl, were walking down avenue B in the East Village.

NYPD Officer: "You know what, if you didn't think you were a tough guy and yell something at us as we drove by, this little b**** and that little f****** whatever he is, 80 pound little d***, wouldn't be sitting in a cop car."

He's actually 115 pounds and his handcuffs were loose enough to record it on his cell phone.

Because of this, he fears retaliation, so he doesn't want to show his face, or say his name.

You can hear his voice trembling on the recording.

Teen #2: "Sir, I just want to go to the precinct."

NYPD Officer: "That's nice. How about you'll go, when I f******* say it's time to go. How about that?"

His classmate, tried to speak up for the trio.

Teen #1: "I really don't appreciate this."

NYPD Officer: "Oh really, you don't?

Female teen:" Racist comments like that. I don't understand where this is coming from. I don't understand."
NYPD Officer: "I don't talk to c**** who touch police officers!"

But the officer lashes out at the girl.

Female Teen: "I hope you're daughter doesn't see people..."

NYPD Officer: "I hope my daughter doesn't look like you walking down Avenue B, thinking she's a f****** hot tramp, drinking a 40oz beer. I mean are you white are you black? What the f*** are you?"

"I don't know if it was racial profiling, once they figured out I was Russian, definitely felt some racist, hatred after that," the teen said.

NYPD Officer: "Where are you d**** from?

Teen #2: "I'm from Brooklyn."

NYPD Officer: "Good, you should f****** stay there. What are you f***** Russian?"

Teen #2: "You know what, officer."

NYPD Officer: "No you're Jewish. Go back to Israel, or where ever the f*** you're from."

h/t ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...